Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Meeting
November 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PSTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- POTLUCK to celebrate our success
- Bring your favorite dish!
- Water will be provided.
- Learn more about our 2019 plans
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dial-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.