Nevada Consortium on Dementia Research
April 12, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
The mission of the Nevada Research Consortium on Dementia is to advance our knowledge of care and support of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias through fostering research activities in Nevada.
The NRCD accomplishes this mission by:
- Promoting and expanding research opportunities and collaborations throughout Nevada related to Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Disseminating emerging findings through multiple venues to educate providers and patients.
- Informing evidence-based practices and policies.
- Encouraging new researchers to join this field of investigation.
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dial-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.