- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Meeting
June 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- Community Highlight – Rudy Rubalcaba, Avenir Memory Care
- Community Assessment review – Dr. Peter Reed, Sanford Center for Aging
- Work Group updates
- Community Action Goals & Breakout Sessions
- Strengthen our Dementia Friendly Collaborations
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dial-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.