- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Meeting
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PSTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- Special Guest: Jennifer Carson, Reno, NV
- Cracked: New Light on Dementia, innovative research-based theatre production
- United Way, 5830 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dial-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.