- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Meeting
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- Highlight Spotlight – Helping Hands of Nevada
- Southern Nevada Rural Coalitions – Nevada Senior Services
- Dementia Friendly Nevada Committee Summit Review – Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD)
- Community Action Group (CAG) Website Updates
- Report on Christ Church Episcopal Memory Screening
- Recruit volunteers for Memory Screening Project
- Strengthen our Dementia Friendly Collaborations
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dail-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.