- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Two Year Anniversary Meeting
May 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- Community Highlight – TBD, register today!
- Sanford Center for Aging – Dr. Peter Reed
- DFSN Community Survey Report
- Community Action Group (CAG) Website Updates
- Dementia Faith-based Network Team
- Memory Screening Task Force announcement
- Strengthen our Dementia Friendly Collaborations
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dial-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.