- This event has passed.
Join AFA for a webinar on Dementia Care Training Recommendations
June 26 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Dementia Care Training Recommendations and Resources for the Workforce, Patients and Family Caregivers
Join the AFA and the Eldercare Workforce Alliance as we discuss the latest recommendations and resources to provide high quality care to people with dementia with this expert panel:
- Laura Gitlin, Distinguished University Professor and Dean, School of Nursing, Drexel University and Chair, National Alzheimer’s Planning Act
- Sam Fazio, Director, Quality Care and Psychosocial Research, Alzheimer’s Association
- Molly Fogel, Director, Educational and Social Services, Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Joan Weiss, Chief, Geriatrics and Allied Health Branch, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Amy York, Executive Director, Eldercare Workforce Alliance
Register here to be a part of the conversation!