- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Meeting
February 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PSTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- Community Highlight: Vineyard – Nicole Hanna
- Meet our new Medical Director – Dr. Marwan Sabbagh
- Community Action Group Goals and Progress
- How to become more active?
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dial-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.