- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Meeting
February 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PSTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- Highlight our NV Caregiver Toolbox – Alzheimer’s Association
- Suggest new community action plans for Task Force groups
- Support Nevada 2-1-1 campaign – Dementia Support
- Recruit volunteers for Community Awareness Training (CAT) Project
- Recruit volunteers for Memory Screening Project
- Strengthen our Dementia Friendly Collaborations
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dail-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.