- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada (DFSN) Meeting
April 26 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDTFree
The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division (ADSD) in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health (CCLRCBH), Nevada Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association invite you to join us at our community meeting to promote dementia friendly practices in the State of Nevada.
- Special Guest: Melissa Colby, Oakmont Assisted Living
- How can you make an impact in people affected by dementia?
- Film Project brought to you by Dementia Friendly Southern Nevada.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 W Bonneville Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Join Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/santai (Please enter your name and email, then click join).
- Join Meeting with audio: Dial-in Number (605) 472-5349, Access Code: 479877. No PIN required.